Our corporate training is not a dry academic approach to learning. Instead, it’s provided in the English language by the CEO, a person with many years of ‘hands on’ practical business experience. There is not an over-emphasis on the fine points of English. Rather, stress is placed on the Form, Substance, and Style of various key elements taught in a module. This is especially important for some modules such as with Business Presentations and Public Speaking, Written Business Communications, and Leadership.
Students learn not only how to do a task, but when to do it, and why it’s done.
- Goals and Objectives
- Business Presentations and Public Speaking
- Reports and Flow Charts
- Time Management
- Understanding Commercial Agreements
- Financial Tools for Non Accountants (Budgets and Cash Flows)
- Winning Negotiator
- Written Business Communications
- Strategic Planning, Business Plans/ Feasibility Studies